Don’t go to bed without first reading this article about famous motivational routines for breakfast!
Eating breakfast is more important than you might think. In fact, according to Feeding America, nearly 1 in 4 children in the United States starts their day by skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast will make it much harder to maintain a healthy weight because your body needs fuel to keep going. Research shows that eating breakfast prevents overeating later in the day and decreases cravings for junk foods.
Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight, make sure you get up and eat a good breakfast every morning!
Here are some great inspirational quotes for breakfast:
- I avoid making New Year’s resolutions. They make me feel like a criminal when I break them. -Katharine Hepburn
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present!- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat.-B. Franklin
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like pauper.-Earl of Chesterfield
And here are some great famous motivational routines for breakfast:
- Great inspirational quotes should be read first thing in the morning as you get ready to start your day.
- Create new morning rituals and routines that inspire you to start your day off on the right foot and live life like a champion. Here are some ideas for creating new morning traditions:
-Read inspirational quotes as you eat breakfast – try them out in this article! Tweet them or share them with friends on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
-Start a great playlist on your favorite music player and listen to it as you get ready for the day. I would recommend something like Muse – their songs are very inspiring!
-Set up your coffee maker before you go to sleep so it will be ready for you when you wake up. When that fresh coffee smell fills the room, you will know it is time to get up and seize the day!
-Listen to inspirational podcasts or audiobooks as you get ready in the morning. Here are some great motivational podcasts that I recommend:
Leo Babauta’s ZenHabits – a podcast about simplicity, mindfulness, and happiness. Leo Babauta shares quick tips and actionable advice so you can improve your life and achieve your goals.
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – a podcast that explores the human story from the dawn of civilization to the modern day. Dan Carlin takes you through history one episode at a time, asking “what if” along the way.
- Make a list of everything you want to accomplish today, then do these things immediately after eating your breakfast or as soon as possible. Use this tip to plan out your day and make it count!
- Turn off the TV when you eat breakfast – turn on some upbeat music instead that makes you feel great! The power of positive music should not be underestimated.
- Make time for meditation and prayer as soon as you wake up, before starting your day. This will help clear your mind so you can focus on the task at hand without a lot of stress getting in the way.
Here are some great exercises to try:
-Take a minute to thank God for your health and all of the great abilities you have.
-Think about where you want to be in your life 5 years from now – this will help motivate you in the direction that you need to go.
- Start every morning by doing something good for someone else. It doesn’t take much time, but it will have an enormous impact on your day. Here are some ideas:
-Clean up a messy area at home – pick up around the kitchen, tidy up clothes and toys, etc.
-Help a family member with something they are working on. For example, help them plan out their day or cook dinner together.
-Volunteer at a school or some other institution. Cleaning, painting, making repairs, etc are all great options that will help you become a better person and make the world around you better as well. Here is a list of volunteer opportunities from the national service website:
- Smile to yourself when you wake up in the morning. This will help the rest of the day go smoothly since it is like a magnet to attract positivity into your life.’
- Meditate before you eat breakfast – this is especially helpful if you have been in an argument with someone or had a rough day yesterday that still has you feeling negative today. Here are some great exercises to try:
-Meditate for 5 minutes and visualize yourself thinking positively. Imagine that the clouds of negativity are being blown away by a storm of positive thoughts, leaving you calm and happy as the sun comes out. You can also imagine that all negative energy is being absorbed into your hands and then pushed down into the earth to replenish the ground.
-Meditate to a song that helps you feel calm and happy –
- Start an inspirational morning routine on your way out the door. Here are some ideas:
-Stretch or meditate in your car as you wait for the light to turn green.
-Listen to motivational music while you are driving. Here is a great playlist:
-Read your favourite inspirational book as you drive, or listen to an audiobook of your choice on the way to work
- Smile and be friendly with everyone you meet during the day. It’s hard to smile when you are tired, hungry, stressed out, etc., but it only takes a moment and will make your day a lot better.
- Write down 3 good things about each day before you go to bed at night. For example:
-I spent time with Ellen today – we watched TV together and played games.
-I had a great workout when I got to the gym.
-Ellen made me laugh twice today, and she looks beautiful.
This helps you appreciate everything good that happens each day, instead of focusing on the few bad things that happen along the way. This will help life seem a lot more positive in general.
- When you feel overwhelmed, think about the last time you asked for help and received it. For example:
-You can ask your boss for advice if there is a problem at work.
-If you have money issues, talk to a financial expert who can give you better tips on spending and saving.
-If you are lonely, reach out to your friends and family who will help you through the tough times. Here is an example of a great friend:
- Write down 3 new things that you want to do this week while eating breakfast each morning – for example:
Why Is This So Effective? Well, what do you think would happen if we did all of these things? We would feel happier, more positive, and generally have a better attitude towards life.
Our problems would seem smaller because we aren’t focused on them nearly as much as before, our happiness levels would increase dramatically, and we could enjoy the process of getting to where we want to be instead of focusing on the negative aspects of life. It would become a lot easier to take steps towards our goals and feel good about the way we are living our lives in general.
I hope that you enjoyed this article and that it helped change your life for the better!
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.