Here are 5 effective swimming routines that will help you quickly burn calories:
- 1. Warm up with a 25 meter swim.
- Do 6 repetitions of the front crawl, breaststroke, backstroke, and side stroke without pausing or resting after any of them.
- Do 3 repetitions of the butterfly stroke without pausing or resting between each one.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for 20 minutes in order to burn about 300-400 calories per hour.
- If you want to do more laps, then add 1 set of 10 laps each (front crawl, breaststroke, backstroke, and side stroke) before adding 1 set of 10 repetitions of the butterfly stroke.
These 5 swimming routines will help you increase your endurance, muscle tone, strength and burn more calories. The key is to keep doing them over time. You can also use swim wear that helps you stay warm in order to benefit from this type of exercise even more.
The Benefits of Swimming:
Some of the benefits of swimming, like other exercises that strengthen both your heart and the rest of your body are:
– Increased health benefits by increasing blood circulation.
– Strengthening various muscle groups to increase overall fitness level.
Swimming also has some unique benefits over other types of exercise, such as:
– It is a low impact sport so it is great for people with joint injuries.
– It is a full body exercise that uses your arms, legs and back to work together.
– You can improve the physical fitness of your cardiovascular system and respiratory system in just a few weeks by following some simple swimming routines .
– Improves posture because of the constant awareness needed to hold your body in a good position while swimming.
– Makes you more flexible because of the movements that are used to swim.
– Increases your energy levels after your exercise session.
Swimming, like any other type of exercise, is great for health and helps you lead a long and active life… so get into the pool today!
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.